2417 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
THE DIDION IS A STUNNING BUILDING WITH JUST 12 EAST FACING APARTMENTS. ALL FEATURE FULLY PRIVATE BALCONIES THAT SPAN THE LENGTH OF THE UNIT, WHERE RESIDENTS CAN ENJOY MORNING SUNSHINE OR THE DELTA BREEZE THAT MAKES SACRAMENTO EVENINGS SO PLEASANT. INTERIORS FEATURE BOLD BLACK KITCHENS, EXPOSED WOOD SHELVING, AND OPEN FLOOR PLANS. THERE ARE ALSO TWO RARE TOP-FLOOR CORNER PENTHOUSES, WHILE ALL UNITS INCLUDE LUXURIOUS BATHROOMS.
- Size: 12 residential units, four per floor
- Elevator building with controlled access
- Sliding glass doors opens onto fully private, spacious balconies
- Thermal dual pane, low-e windows flood units with natural light
- Generous 10’6″ ceiling height with clean lines and open space throughout
- Sealed concrete flooring
- Acoustically engineered walls
- Individual mini-split heating
and cooling system
- 2417 J Street
Babes is the latest brainchild of the local culinary legends behind Pushkin’s Bakery and Sibling. Serving gluten-free donuts and ice cream, it’s a heavenly combination — and the perfect addition to the Didion. Combined with the wonderful concepts next door at 2413 J Street, Babes is a delightful, sensory pairing.