1813 Capitol Avenue
1813 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95811
1813 CAPITOL AVENUE IS A UNIQUE PROJECT AND OUR FIRST MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT. WITH FOUR MODERN RESIDENTIAL UNITS SITTING NEATLY ATOP A BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS RESTAURANT SPACE, THE PROJECT FITS INTO AN HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOOD SEAMLESSLY, BLENDING HARMONIOUSLY WITH ITS NEIGHBORS. THE 1813 CAPITOL AVENUE APARTMENTS ARE LUXURIOUS AND OFFER A RARE LIVING EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF MIDTOWN SACRAMENTO.
- Size: 4 residential units, two per floor
- Elevator building with controlled access
- Front facing balconies with
- Generous rear facing or rooftop decks
with city views
- Generous 10’6″ ceiling height with clean lines and open space throughout
- Expansive gallery walls
- Open living / kitchen / dining space
- High-efficiency central heating
and air system
- 1813 Capitol Avenue
1813 Capitol’s stunning design attracted the fantastic restaurant Sibling, operated by the team behind Pushkin’s. A delightful and delicious option, Sibling brings warmth and character to the contemporary space. This gluten-free restaurant, with abundant vegan choices, has added something unique to the dining venues along our Capitol Corridor.