Each residence has an east facing, fully private balcony that spans the length of the unit. As the sun passes over the building, residents can enjoy the sun or, shade of their connected outdoor space. There is no need to miss the delta breeze that makes Sacramento so pleasant in the evenings. Ten of the twelve units have full overhead weather protection, and the two units that do not, are top floor, corner penthouses that get the benefit of either north + east or, south + east views.
The interiors of these lofts do not disappoint in their modern, open look. The kitchens offer a bold statement with all black cabinetry paired with black appliances, wrapped in black quartz counters complimented with warm wood open shelving. These clean details carry into the bathrooms of the lofts, six of which have free-standing soaking tubs.
The building is “just enough” with twelve residential units, four per floor.
- Size: 12 residential units, four per floor
- True loft living in vibrant Midtown neighborhood
- Secured resident entry with controlled access
- Elevator building
- Expansive windows flood units with natural light
- Thermal dual pane, Low-e windows
- Sliding glass doors opens onto fully private, spacious balconies
- Generous 10’6″ ceiling height
- Clean lines and open space throughout
- Sealed concrete flooring
- Acoustically engineered walls
- Individual mini-split heating and cooling system
- Black cabinetry
- Black stainless steel Samsung appliances
- Black quartz countertops
- Matte black sink
- Matte black faucet
- Open upper shelving
- White hex tile flooring
- White stacked subway tile shower surround
- Walk in shower with floating glass shower separation
- Free-standing soaking tub in corner units (201, 204, 301, 304, 401, 404)
- Floating mid-century vanity with round vessel sink
- Chrome plumbing fixtures
The Didion is located on the main artery of Central Midtown, J Street, in a neighborhood alive with activity. Authentically Sacramento restaurants, locally owned boutiques, independent art galleries, live music venues and more pepper the canopied sidewalks serving this new Midtown address.
Get in touch
To make an inquiry regarding The Didion please fill out the form below: